April 24, 2008

My PUPPY!!!!




I finally convinced Ry to let us get a puppy. Today we went and picked her out. She's a puggle and her name is Hana. She is only 3 weeks old right now so we have to wait 4 weeks til we can bring her home. Look how adorable she is...I love her already! =)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Me encantó tu mascota Puppy, también yo tengo una que se llama Pupy y tiene un fotolog, te voy a dar algunas páginas y blogs que son míos, por si algun día tienes ganas de verlas, perdona que escriba en español, pero mi inglés es muy malo.
www.talcaurbano.cl
http://supermaskotas.blogspot.com
http://talcaenfrecuenciadigital.blogspot.com
http://tiempolibre.blogspot.com
www.fotolog.cl/pupysamitier
Muchos abrazos chilenos.
Bye

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, how cute is she?! I can't wait to meet her!

Angel said...

Yeah, I have a new granddaughter!!

Tina said...

I'm so proud to be the Grammy of such a beautiful little girl. I love you guys very much. I can't wait to hold her.