
Well folks, I joined the laptop crew. (I know I may be way behind since laptops came out quite a while ago...but that's just how my poor self was). Anyways, Ryan was given a Mac anonymously probably 6 months ago and we had a old desktop computer (the computer I've had for about 10 years...yeah it's old). Since we moved into our house (almost 2 months ago) we haven't had our desktop hooked up so the only computer access I have is when Ryan is home with his Mac and the last thing I want to do when Ryan is home is get on the computer. So on Saturday, Ryan randomly was like let's go to Best Buy to look at laptops. I wasn't going to argue so after a long and frustrating process that I'm not going to get into...ask me if you want to know...finally walked out there with a basic laptop with just a couple upgrades (I don't need much). We got a good deal and now I have my OWN laptop! Here's a pic of the new computer...don't expect anything fancy.
Now all I need is to get in the Ipod crew...yeah still don't have one of those.
3 comments:
You have actually had a laptop much longer than you realize... as have we all. Whenever you sit down, there it is! ...lol, yeah that was pretty bad.
only you jon...only you =)
PS- This comment brings me great joy.
I am so happy for you! I am jealous! lol bc I can only use Stevies computer when he is home. But Christmas is coming....
Love Jons comment by the way!
Post a Comment