October 29, 2009

Leaning on the Lord

Sorry for the very "Christianese" language of the title but that's what this blog is about. There are some things going on in Ryan and I's life where we really need to lean on the Lord. Ryan and I are about to open a new chapter in our lives and it's somewhat scary because it's unknown territory. This is the first of many major changes that Ryan and I will go through together. But I'm 100% confident that God is leading us and we need to depend on Him. Just want to send out a simple prayer request. If you are a believer, just pray a quick prayer for us that our ears will be open to God's plan. God is guiding us into something and we're not sure where it is or the details of that but we want to go where He's leading us. Just pray that we are in tune to where He is leading us. Thanks. Love you blog readers...even though it's like 2 of you!

2 comments:

VinDawg said...

I'm one of the two...Love you guys. Will be praying.

Angel said...

We love you both and are praying for guidance for you guys. You can always count on us!

Mom