June 10, 2008

One Year...Many Many More to Go


Yesterday was Ryan and I's 1st Anniversary! I can't believe that we've been married a year already...it has really flown by. I still continue to fall in love with Ryan more and more everyday. He is truly amazing and I can't wait to share many more anniversaries together. To celebrate, we shipped our furry daughter to Ryan's dad's home and Ry & I headed off to the beach to spend the day. We went down to Assateague to relax and spend some quality time together. Then came home, showered up and headed to Harrison's Harbor Watch in OC for dinner. After dinner, we drove to the place I became Mrs. Ashley Lynn Jackson a year ago. We walked the beach and made out a little. =)

I can't believe it's been a year but I feel more complete with Ryan in my life. He helps me become a better Christian, become a better friend, and overall a better person. He challenges me to see the world through a different light, he has helped me become neater (Ryan is a neat freak), he shows me everyday what true love is. He inspires me, supports me, respects me, loves me though I have so many flaws...He is absolutely wonderful. I love you Ryan Jackson and I'm so happy to be your wife.

No comments: